Art Wanted

ArtWanted.com

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring A Coming

I am enjoying my time hiking through the White Mountain Forest area which also is my home. The birds are starting to come out, chipmunks are scurrying about, which suggest to me that Spring is on its way. I am thrilled to see the snow melting, and the streams rushing through the forest.

As the whiteness starts to melt away, and the green appears I am over enjoyed with my surrounding. This is a great time to get the camera out, you never know what will be in your path that will excite the imagination.

I usually get up early in the morning and grab one of my cameras and go hunting for something to shoot. The best times to shoot are in the early dawn hours and then again at sunset into twilight.
Come look at some of the treasures that I have put up on my page

No comments:

Post a Comment