Art Wanted

ArtWanted.com

Sunday, April 19, 2009

River Bed01

River Bed01
River Bed01,
originally uploaded by wings4me1.
Down in the Baker Valley, there is a river that runs through it. I live so close to this magical river, that all I need do is roll out of bed, and I am there.
While on hike along the river, in a cove I came across I decided that the rocks under the clear water were very colorful. So, always with a camera or two on hand I decided to shoot these rocks.
Later, I downloaded the image into my laptop and started playing with it using Gimp.
I used contrast and light enhancements, and then I got out the burn tool and started bring out the bright oranges from the water. I could not believe my eyes, how fascinating that a simple photograph could carry so much magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment