Art Wanted

ArtWanted.com

Monday, October 5, 2009

Hello everyone, I hope today has been a good day . In between rain storms here in lovely New Hampshire, I went out to take pictures.
Fall came so quick, and is going just as quickly in my opinion.
The colors are starting to fade, so I need to get out as much as I can to catch all of the foliage.
A little update on my moving situation. I am looking for a position of care taker for an elderly couple in exchange for room and board. This way I can still do my odd jobs, have a place to live, and follow my passion. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. I love the fall foliage. We don't get much of that here in western Tennessee. Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these photos made my blood run faster - the autumn colors reminded about my personal evening that is rapidly forthcoming. Thus beauty as inspire,as warns -challenges to respond appropriatelly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beauty photograph...i like the combination of colour....

    ReplyDelete