Art Wanted

ArtWanted.com

Wednesday, July 1, 2009


Here is my old fashion pink rose with raindrops. This was captured with a Nikon D300 in RAW format. Exported using Picassa, saved as a JPEG and then exported in to Photoshop. Once in Photoshop I resized the image with a extended black border. Then I adjusted the Bright/Contrast and painted the raindrops with vivid light.

It has been raining pretty much all week, actually for the last two weeks. I am suffering from a slight case of cabin fever. Very difficult to get out to take photos. I have a bunch of places I want to go but with the rain its not likely to work out. So, I have been taking the time to do image processing and camera clean up. The weather forcast is for rain through Friday with a hope that on Saturaday will be clear. I am hoping that this is the case because I have plans to head over to D'Acres for a Bluegrass Concert. D'Acres is a Educational Organic Farm that has demostrations in organic farming, organic lifestyle, and a host of miscellanous workshops such as a writing group,poetry group,weaving group, and the list goes on.
I hope everyone enjoys their Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment