Art Wanted

ArtWanted.com

Monday, July 6, 2009

Tear Drops

Tear Drops.jpg
Tear Drops.jpg,
originally uploaded by wings4me1.
This afternoon I sat myself down to my laptop and switched on the photo editor. I started going through my images that I have not processed yet and came across this Iris with raindrops. So, always ready to for the raindrop challenge I start working on this Iris. The first thing I did was to crop the hell out of hit. Then I enlarged it to what I thought was acceptable. Next, I selected a layer in vivid light mode. On to top of this layer I worked on the Brightness and contrast adjustments and upped the volume. Then I worked with adjustments in shadow and color saturation. Here is the results. Not bad if I say so myself!

2 comments:

  1. I'll agree with you, well done.
    Nice blog.
    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog, I love seeing what others have to offer on all of the truly unique posts out there. Love the Iris, very vivid. I grew up in northwest Oh and can identify with the change of seasons you will now be seeing. But, I've fallen in love with this southwest atmosphere, I'm infected. TeeHee!
    Pat
    Beads I View by Pat

    ReplyDelete